Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sweet Baby Girl

You guessed it. I made a new kit. I am trying to get back to normal after all the horrible happenings this year. It is rough, but we will get through this.

This kit is actually because of a good friend of mine. She is due in January with her first child. She is so excited to meet her little girl. I can totally understand that. I remember when I was pregnant with my precious little Kaitlyn. Oh the joys of having girls. YAY!

Here is a preview of the kit.


Included in the Sweet Baby Girl kit:
12 300dpi 12x12 papers
4 bows
2 frames
2 bottles
2 beaded wire doodles
2 wordarts
2 teddy bears
4 flowers
1 sweet baby girl beaded dangle
2 tags
2 ribbons
2 rattles
2 photo brads
And a surprise complete alphabet set.

Here is the layout page I made for my friend. Enjoy!



Hopefully I will have this kit in stores soon. Leave me a comment. Let me know what you think.

You can purchase it here.

No comments: