Thursday, October 22, 2009

Just a random post

Well, today is Thursday. We were supposed to close on our house tomorrow but things are delayed. We should close by Halloween and maybe be moved in by my birthday. I am excited but then again still holding it back until we get those keys in our hands.

Kaitlyn is Kaitlyn as usual. She is my silly little monkey girl. She is taking to her lil brother more now which makes me happy. I just had to start including her more in the taking care of him. Her favorite thing is to help me change his diaper because he giggles when you do it. LOL

Brenden has started sucking his thumb. When he is awake I try and replace it with his paci. Well, I went to check on him this morning when he was napping and caught him sound asleep with his thumb in his mouth. You cannot cut a thumb off but you can cut a paci. I hope it is just a phase and he gets over that thumb of his. LOL

Jon is doing great at work. He always does. He is an amazing man as usual. He makes me the happiest person in the world.

I finally found a job. I will be working at Micheal's Arts and Crafts. Now, isn't that awesome. It is perfect for a crafty lil lady like myself. :P I start on Saturday. I am so excited.

I guess that is about it for now. I hope everyone had a wonderful week and enjoys their weekend.

No comments: