Monday, August 31, 2009

New Kit - DinoBite Collab

Kicking off coming back to digitial scrapbooking, I have been working on a personal use only, collab kit, DinoBite, with a friend of mine, Ashlee over at Designs by Ashlee. It is a great kit in the dinosaur theme. I haven't found many dinosaur kits around. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it. Here is the preview for DinoBite.


You can purchase this kit from DigiScrapbook Mania here.

Before you go be sure to grab this free quick page layout.


You can download it here.

As always, let me know what you make with this. I would love to post them on my blog here to share with others to see.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 5 post on Aug. 31, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the dinosaur kit, my 2 grandsons are great dinosaur fans.

Pattycakes said...

Thank you so much!!! :)