Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My family......my world!

I love my husband and daughter more than words can say. And trust me on that. I am horrible with words. :P

My daughter is now 14.5 months old. I can honestly say we are the luckiest parents in the wrold. She is ALWAYS smiling and laughing. Her newest thing is that she cannot hold back laughing even if I just poke her in the arm. It is so adorable. It is the uncontrollable, beautiful, georgous laugh that melts your heart. Isn't she the cutest little girl you have ever seen?



And here is me and the hubby. I love him so much. I honestly think it is more than he will ever know. Isn't he handsome?

Photograph by Christy at Freelance4Hire Photography. Click here to visit her blog. Click here to visit her website.


Oh, I almost forgot. The newest little additions to our family. Our adorable little kittens. Saphire is the girl (top) and Sebastian is the boy (bottom). They are always together. They were actually the only 2 kittens of the whole litter. Aren't they adorable?

1 comment:

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

I just found your blog on Cafemom. Your daughter is adorable. I have a 14 month old daughter.